Photobucket " />
Photobucket " />
Photobucket " />
Photobucket

" />

Rebooting the Blog

Monday, November 4, 2013
So I started a post with this title...almost a year ago. The post was going to be about how I suck at blogging and then show off my new house. But it never happened...

I even had a cute and witty picture to go with it. And can't let that go to waste so let's see it:

So who sucks at keeping up with blogs? This girl. 


(I was so clever that day...and having a really good hair day. Anyone else notice that?!)

I really do love writing for this blog, but writing takes a backseat when...
...you move into a new house and even a year and a half after you move in, you still have never fully unpacked or organized yourself. 
...you get pregnant two months after moving in and decide starting a baby blog would be more fun (but then you aren't very good at posting for that one either). 
...you have a baby and have to learn how to keep that baby alive and happy all while surviving on little to no sleep. 

But once again I have a renewed excitement and passion about writing more often ( we'll see if it actually happens). It could be thanks to the new blogger app (which will probably help for two weeks until I decide I rather watch How I Met Your Mother than write blog posts during my limited free time). 

But it's worth a shot, so let's restart this thing while I am feeling hopeful. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment